To provide high quality education and health, value research, contribute to knowledge and serve the societies globally through learning, teaching, creativity, innovation and lifelong learning by using current and future technologies and to regional leadership and international excellence in preparing competitive and creative outcomes in medical and healthcare services.
To foster and seek fundamental knowledge about medical and health educational development and create systemic change by providing opportunities for the continuous development and learning by raising the quality and status of teaching in higher education globally among all the participants of the knowledge, skills, attitudes and the application of that knowledge to enhance medical, health, lengthen life, reduce illness and disability and economic outcomes for the society.
Concern for and motivation to act for the welfare of others.
Quality and Excellence:
We hold our values according to extremely high standards, honoring ambitions and the pursuit of excellence through a commitment to the rigorous intellectual standards in teaching, learning and innovation. We have a passion for continuous quality improvement. We measure what counts and take action based on facts.
Leadership and Teamwork:
We are committed to promoting individual and institutional leadership roles, which drive social development, professionalism, responsibility, and innovation. We communicate actively and openly. We build trust by honoring our commitments. We should respect for each other and value diversity.
Integrity and Fairness:
We abide by the principles of social justice, equal opportunity and cultural diversity, holding members of our community to the highest standards of honesty, respect, and professional ethics. We are honest in all interactions. We earn our reputation by adhering to the highest ethical standards and conduct.
Performance & Innovation:
We hold ourselves accountable for achieving our goals. We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve. We embrace change as an opportunity.
Transparency and Accountability:
We are committed to openly placing our scholarly ideas and works for society and scholars to judge. In our pursuit of excellence, we hold everybody in our community accountable for respecting and upholding our values in all forms of their scholarly activities.
Reflection and Work Ethic:
It's important to self-reflect, it is a key. That we must regularly examine what has worked and what hasn't to future triumphs.
Lifelong and life-wide Learning:
We are committed to lifelong and life-wide learning national and international community, ensuring continued intellectual growth and welfare of the society.
- Develop higher cognitive (thinking/head), affective (feelings/emotions), and psychomotor (physical) skills.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop a global perspective.
- Develop an understanding of virtues and values.
- Develop skills for using values clarification and values analysis.
- Prepare for lifelong learning.
- Reflect on futures awareness, commitment and actions.
- To foster fundamental creative innovative research strategies, and their applications as a basis for ultimately protecting and improving health.
- To develop, maintain, and renew scientific human resources that will ensure the Nation's capability to prevent disease.
- To expand the knowledge base in medical and associated sciences in order to enhance the Nation's economic well-being and in research.